Tanya started studying yoga when she was nine years old at the Santa Fe Community School in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She continued her yoga studies in San Francisco, California. She began to teach Hatha Yoga in health spas and wellness centers in Santa Fe, New Mexico. For many years, she also taught Hatha Yoga at Rio Caliente, a health spa outside Guadalajara, Mexico. She has completed Yoga Teacher Training and Certification that gives her the credentials to teach all levels of Hatha Yoga.
To Tanya,these are the many benefits of Hatha Yoga:
Tanya is available to teach Hatha Yoga at workshops, spas and resorts and for private and group sessions.
- brings a combination of radiant power and reflective energy to the physical body.
- leads to physical benefits such as increased flexibility, strength and digestive health.
- exercises every muscle, nerve and gland in the body.
- the body becomes elastic without being muscle-bound.
- the best form of exercise to thwart the physical conditions and diseases of age.
- reduces fatigue and soothes the nerves.
- speaks of youth as a form of energy or aliveness that can only emerge when the physical body is fit and the spirit is willing.
- brings an outer expression of youth and true beauty, dependent upon inner health and a calm mental attitude.
- strength and composure in responding to life's events, flexibility in thinking and balance in emotional lives.
- centers and realigns the physical body for emotional and mental well-being.
- creates a harmonizing effect on the emotions and mind.
- can lead to vibrant good health, renewed energy and endurance, increased flexibility and suppleness and an ever-developing state of inner joy.
Call Tanya at (505) 992-6832 or (623) 465-0507.